Who are the axesTraining experts?
axesTraining was developed by industry-leading experts who have helped create the guidelines and standards of what makes a document accessible today.
Where does training take place?
Training can either be onsite (post-COVID), or in a virtual classroom environment with industry experts.
What software and applications does axesTraining cover?
Training is provided for all of our world-class leading software, as well as other popular desktop publishing applications such as:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe InDesign
- Google Docs
- Google Slides
- Google Sheets
- Adobe LiveCycle
- Adobe AEM
- Document Accessibility Fundamentals
What’s included in the axesTraining program?
axesTraining can include:
- Refresher webinar (free of charge when booking a training course)
- Email support
- Individual learning and exercise files
- Creation of barrier-free templates (document templates)
- Workflow advice
- Quality assurance (checking PDFs for PDF/UA conformity)
- Web coaching
Does axesTraining provide multilingual support and training?
Yes, axes4 is able to deliver training in English or German.